Sunday, July 22, 2007

#3 - It's Halfway Out

I had a productive day spent participating in that fun Airstream game... find the hidden rivets! The folks in Jackson Center obviously did not consider that people may have to take apart their trailers in a different order than they were assembled. So far I am happy to say that I've been able to successfully work the puzzle backwards. I managed to remove the Vanity and the Medicine Cabinet without any damage. Next the tub comes out and then after some plumbing demolition I'll be ready to start on the rear floor replacement. I'm glad that I'm planning to replace the copper supply lines with pex... this means that for now, I can just cut the copper where necessary. So, bathroom is halfway out. Till next time...back to the puzzle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We don'[t own a silver twinkie yet, but are SO looking forward to that day...keep us posted on your progress!